ananda soul beam of light necklace
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The intention behind this special piece is as simple and straightforward as its name: it is a beam of light to lighten up your life right this moment in time.
This design has been brought to life to remind you that you are the light of your soul. The frame that holds the crystal reminds of a gate, a portal through which the light emanates.
Take this as a reminder that you carry within all that you need – hope and light.
Each piece of jewelry has been blessed in a Balinese ceremony.
Materials: 22kt Gold Plated Recycled 925 Sterling Silver, Clear Quartz
Chain adjustable: 36 cm / 40.5 cm / 45 cm
Pendant Length: 2.6 cm x 1.7 cm
This necklace carry each a Crystal Quartz, the biggest we ever had in a design. Crystal quartz is considered the ‘master healer’ of the crystal kingdom. Crystal Quartz will amplify whatever energy or thought is programmed into it, as well as intensify the effect of other crystals. It continues to broadcast that energy into the world and other realms. This can be stimulating the fulfillment of one’s prayers, intensifying spiritual growth, or simply allowing the crystal to hold a pattern of energy strongly enough for the realization of a goal to occur. It absorbs, stores, releases, and regulates energy and supports attunement to the higher self.
If you are feeling low, wear this piece as a reminder and touchstone for what you need for yourself to stay on track, to see, and nurture your ability and strength to stay positive throughout challenging times.
Ananda Soul jewelry changes the world a little as every piece:
- Helps feed Balinese families in need via the ‘Adopt a family’ project*
- Is ethically made from sustainable and recycled materials
- Provides employment for mothers of street children in Bali
- Sponsors the education of children from underprivileged communities from North-East Bali
- Carries powerful healing vibrations
- Is blessed with prayers for love & well-being in a traditional Balinese ceremony